I came across this article posted by ~Francisca~ whos posts are very popular. As I read it I cried naturally it’s a very powerful and emotional subject .This is not my personal view and doesn’t mean I’m anti-abortion as sometimes very tough decisions do have to be made given different circumstances…and is not intended to target any individual or organisation. It is beautifully written and I think it shows a good understanding that “once created it is a life that’s eternal” .
Please, please take care in your decision making much love to all Joanne.
Love Letter From Aborted Baby
I am in Heaven now… I so wanted to be your little girl. I don’t
quite understand what has happened. I was so excited when I began
realizing my existence. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I
had fingers and toes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not
near ready to leave m…y surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking
Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and
Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you
would yell or scream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and
hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much. One day
you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you. I couldn’t imagine why
you were so unhappy.
That same day, the most horrible thing happened. A very mean monster
came into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began
screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me.
The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming,
“Mommy, Mommy, help me please; Mommy, help me.”
Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I
thought I couldn’t anymore. Then the monster started ripping my arms
It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain. It didn’t stop.
Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg
Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never
see your face or hear you say how much you love me. I wanted to make all
your tears go away. I had so many plans to make you happy. Now I couldn’t;
all my dreams were shattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I
felt the pain of my heart breaking, above all.
I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No use now, for I
was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible things that
they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was
gone, but I didn’t know the words you could understand.
And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt
myself rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful
place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone. The angel took
me away to a wonderful place…
Then I was happy. I asked the angel what was the thing was that
killed me. He answered, “Abortion”. I am sorry, for I know how
it feels.” I don’t know what abortion is; I guess that’s the name of
the monster. I’m writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I
wanted to be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted to
live. I had the will, but I couldn’t; the monster was too powerful. It
sucked my arms and legs off and finally got all of me.
It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay
with you. I didn’t want to die. Also, Mommy, please watch out for that
abortion monster. Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through
the kind of pain I did.
Please be careful.
Your Baby Girl
Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
- Why are you, you?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- If not now, then when?
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?