How To Manage Your Anger – Introduction and Tips
In this article we will talk about the symptoms or kinds of anger, this way you will be able to know how to manage your anger. We will also give some tips on how to cope with your anger. You don’t need anger management treatment because you can do it all by yourself, all you need is peace of mind and realization, then everything will be alright. We will also talk about the things that will trigger anger and the things that most people do when they are angry. This article is for those who are trying to find their way out of this problem and those who want more advice on how to manage their anger.
There are two symptoms of anger, with these examples you will be able to know or identify what kind of anger you are feeling. There many factors or scenarios that triggers our mood or our emotions. There different people in this planet and we all have different ways of showing our feelings. These symptoms will help you identify what kind of anger you are experiencing.
- Aggressive Anger – This is the most common symptom of anger. The symptoms of aggressive anger are: shouting, bullying, driving recklessly, harming animals, using foul languages, destroying objects, verbally and physically aggressive and using illogical arguments. Most people who under this category are with angry with the influence of alcohol and drugs.
- Passive Anger – It is a bit hard to identify, but the feelings are also the same with aggressive anger, they just have different ways of showing their anger like emotional blackmailing, gossiping, back stabbing, and obsessive dependency over things, over-dieting, apathy, perfectionism and showing lack of concern for everything.
The aggressive one tend to hurt people emotionally and physically, or you can obviously see that they are angry, while passive one are quiet and you won’t even notice that they are angry or irritated. They might be angry to you that why they are saying bad things behind you, to destroy your image and etc.
We all know that being angry won’t solve anything. It will just make the situation or the problem worse and you may even say things that you are not supposed to say. You will also hurt someone physically and emotionally if you don’t manage your anger. I know it is hard to fight or control that kind of emotion, but we need to stay calm because if we will let our emotions drive us, then nothing will be solved and you will be just pissed off.
Anger management is important because they will tell you or give you tips that can help you manage your emotions. If you don’t have time for that kind of sessions you can actually try these steps whenever you feel mad or angry about something.
- Try to relax and keep calm whenever there a problem. Try to understand and realize the things around you or what’s happening. Being calm will help you think properly and you will be able to solve the problem in no time.
- Try to go out or avoid people when you are angry, especially if you are that aggressive type, to avoid saying thing or hurting people.
- Making Anger our Friend (mediumsworld.wordpress.com)
- To forgive takes strength to set aside what is often justifiable anger. (joannewellington.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 16, 2011, in Family, Health, New age, Relationships, Society, Spiritual and tagged Advice, Aggression, Alternative, Anger, angermanagement, believe, change, choice, Consciousness, Emotion, energy, Experience, Family, happiness, Health, human, Learning, life, love, Mental Health, mind, New Age, Pain, people, relationship, Self control, self-help. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.