Posted on 22/10/2010, in General, Philosophy and tagged Advice, Advocacy Groups, affection, appreciation, basic, beauty, betrayal, children, Children Youth and Family, condition, critics, desire, endure, false, False friend, Health, honest, intelligent, legacy, people, Ralph Waldo Emerson, redeemed, respect, social, succeeded, to laugh. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Take a look around
At this very moment, there are people only you can reach…and a differences only you can make...
•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*•. ˜”*°•.
. ๑۩۞۩๑¸¸.•¨¯`•☸ڿڰۣ- •¨¯`•.¸¸.๑۩۞۩๑
Doing it the lightworkers way.~If I post something that you don't understand, that means it wasn't for you. Get what's for you and let the rest go!~
- 189,338 hits
Hey there! Thanks for dropping in to my world.!
Hi there take a look around. This blog was created only for people that are inspired to do better and move forwards through life. Positivity is free here for the taking, inspiration awaits only to be recognized and confidence is always encouraged. My intention is to give you tools, information to share ideas to help you find more insight so you can make better choices as you walk your path Please feel free to ask any questions, leave a comment or even rate what interests you most. Thank you for your visit. much love to all .... hope to See you around!
- What it’s like to live life with a deceased suicide family member.
- Pointless and anxiety ridden thoughts.
- Help a family in need this Christmas
- Negative people
- How people treat you
- Being Realistic is awesome’ I found a pot of gold.
- Words, Trust and Relationships
- Letting Go Of Your Past
- “A reason why we do not regard others as precious.
- Our Wandering Minds….
- 2012 ~ The End of Past Failures
- Responsibility and Blame
- Happy New Year 2012.
- The problem isn’t that we have problems.
- How much do you love your kids?
- Developing Will Power and Self Discipline
- The Answer to Your Prayers
- Teenagers mostly ~THE LAST WORDS.
- Friendship ~ An offspring of Spiritual affinity.
- !~!~!”””” The Tear “”””!~!~!
- How To Manage Your Anger – Introduction and Tips
- To forgive takes strength to set aside what is often justifiable anger.
- Relationships that break up…
- Spiritual Vampires
- Six Things Which Weaken the relations:-)
- Many times we judge the acts of others, How can we not judge!
- Watch your thoughts.
- Spread love not fear be the best you can be!
- The Powers of a Positive Mental Attitude
- How to deal with your break up after many years “appropriately!!!”
- Top 10 Signs You’re Dating a Butthole:
- The little boy .
- What Does Unconditional Love Really Mean?
- Relationship Reality Check
- Why Stress Is So Bad For Your Health
- Life…Feel it,
- I give up the need to win.
- 6 Signs Of An Abusive Relationship
- Ending A Narcissistic Relationship – Difficult But Necessary
- Why Real Love Requires Self Love
- Do You Buy Into Giving People Labels?
- IT’S HARD TO BE HAPPY WHEN WE’RE SCARED!
- What is normal?
- MY friends♥♥
- Forgiveness is best.
- How to deal with a narcissist – The signs, the protection and the support
- 8 Harsh Truths That Will Improve Your Life.
- 21 Tips For Staying Positive in a Negative World
- vote for Ella.
- Abuse actions Advice Alternative Anger beauty belief believe betrayal change Child Child abuse Children Youth and Family choice Communication Consciousness Domestic violence dream earth Education Emotion energy Experience Facebook Family Forgiveness friendship future god happiness Health Higher Self Home human Japan Law of Attraction learn Learning life love meditation Mental Health mind Mother never New Age Pain Parent Parenting peace people person Philosophy Physical exercise power Psychological abuse Recreation relationship Relationships Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality resentment Romance Self-esteem self-help Self control spirit Spiritual Growth Spirituality stress Subconscious Thought travel trust Understanding
Would love to hear from you!
What was your dream about last night ?
Parenting and Child health
Teen Health age 12-17
We are in..
Public services for the uk
Uk FREE Furniture.
˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a Lot of Luck, Hope and Every Success to All.. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
- gerald a bolekLeeches; A great message for dysfunctionally kind folks. This essay has been shared with my FB follo
- Genesis McKeeThis was really a great article. Staying positive is my most major problems in life right now. My hu
- Wilma Hopwoodinfections diseases should be treated as early as possible to prevent outbreaks and also to reduce t
- JPForgiveness won't change the past, but neither will staying angry about it. It isn't even for the ot
- MeAgree!!! Stop the child abuse :(
- Relationships matter | Being Content[...] Words, Trust and Relationships (joannewellington.wordpress.com) [...]
- ShelliLove your blog
- DebThis story hit home big time. Recently I have found myself quite disturbed by the regular encounter
- Try to avoid environments with lower energies. (8)
- Forgiveness – All in all~The Path To Healing & Spiritual Growth ~ (8)
- Why Stress Is So Bad For Your Health (7)
- Emotional Abuse: The abuse no one ever told you about (7)
- 60 Ways To Make Life Simple Again (7)
- Personal Growth Starts With The Self Image (7)
- The Journey of Spiritual Awareness (7)
- Emotional Healing Examined (6)
- How to Practice Relaxation Meditation (6)
- Know The Power Of Letting Go (5)
actions Advice Alternative Anger beauty believe betrayal change Child choice Consciousness dream earth Emotion energy Experience Family future god happiness Health Higher Self Home human learn Learning life love Mental Health mind never New Age Pain peace people Philosophy power relationship Relationships Religion and Spirituality self-help Self control spirit Thought Understanding
- October 2019 (2)
- November 2018 (1)
- August 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (1)
- September 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (4)
- November 2011 (12)
- October 2011 (2)
- September 2011 (11)
- August 2011 (18)
- July 2011 (39)
- June 2011 (65)
- May 2011 (14)
- April 2011 (26)
- March 2011 (27)
- February 2011 (3)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (11)
- November 2010 (11)
- October 2010 (27)